On Monday Abigail, Ayden and I went with our friends on a train ride from SLC to Layton. It brought a little piece of NY to Utah for me. One cool feature of the train is that it is a double seater, which is fun for all the riders who just like to sit and watch outside. During our ride the train stopped several times with some mechanical problems and our friends little boy asked him mother if the train was uncoupling (what 3 year old has that kind of vocabulary without being fully immersed in Thomas the Tank Engine). On the way home their weren't any seats so Heidi went with the kids to look out the window. While there Abigail decided she needed a seat so she plopped herself on a strangers lap. Good thing it was a nice old lady. It's amazing how kids are not afraid, we kept a good eye on her the whole time.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Utah FrontRunner
Labels:
FrontRunner Train
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Christine - You look fabulous! I think I'll need your secret in about 4 months or so...love you!
Hey!!! It's Sister Rolandelli...i found your blog through another fellow Temple Square sister!! I love blogs--you can "reconnect" with so many great people. I finally jumped on the bandwagon and just started my own blog..it's so fun!
You look FABULOUS and have the cutest family!! So great to see how life has blessed you so much!!
sounds like a lot of fun-and you look great!
You gotta love Abigail! I need to walk with you!!!
Post a Comment